Pella of Danville offers you useful and attractive hardware for your clients' windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most sought after finishes, our windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents around your clients' homes, from cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two places with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to bring the window sash tight against the weatherstripping to produce a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t get in the way of roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with multiple style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash tight to the weatherstripping to protect against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift hardware
- Optional window opening control mechanism meets specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some options
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware selections for your Pella® windows or patio doors, request a free quote or come into our Pella of Danville showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.