Pella of Danville offers you useful and attractive hardware for your windows and patio doors. With your choice of today’s most popular finishes, your windows and patio doors will blend with the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two places with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system extends to bring the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to create a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t get in the way of roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with multiple style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks hold the sash tight to the weatherstripping to protect against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is shut
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift hardware
- Optional window opening control mechanism meets specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for increased security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some options
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To learn more about hardware selections for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a free, in-home consultation or come into your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.