No matter what kind of weather the Danville area is facing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Danville can handle it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient features like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to excel in specific regions across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional resistance from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides extra insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your home during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your room
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly reduce seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the temperatures outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Considerate cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Danville can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, come in to your local showroom. Or call us at 217-443-3355 to schedule your complimentary, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.