Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re inserted between two panes of glass, these products are safe from dust, damage and little hands. Plus, they can help reduce the amount of indoor allergens that gather in your home when compared against traditional roomside window treatments.1 Then, when you’re ready for a new look, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology lets you easily switch your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only options
- Style without roomside treatments
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional look
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Stop by your local showroom or click below to schedule a complimentary, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass selections from Pella of Danville.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.