Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Danville home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are ready to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and call for a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery near a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and shift attention away from other out dated aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can be given a major makeover.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Danville, give them a call at 217-443-3355 or schedule an appointment online to discuss all the options for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.